Monday, February 9, 2009

Thaipusam Celebration

This year I celebrated Thaipuusam Festival for the second time in Batu Caves..I wen there with my frens Darwin and Sharwin who was my best fren in ns camp...We spent almost the whole day there.We reached the place at around 1 p.m by train from K.L sentral...The journey was realy awful since the train was crowded and we din even manage to get a place to sit...wen i reached there,i was amazed lookin at the ambience... a lot of sidewalk stalls were set up,there were fun fairs and the most unbelieveable is the number of devotees who came there... It was a very memorable day in my life...We decided to make a move from there at 10p.m and reached our student house at 1a.m..

There is lot more to tel but i am lazy to type it..haha..if u wana feel the joy and hapiness of thaipusam festival,,dun hesitate to go to batu caves next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment