Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Futsal-The Only Sports I Play....

2 weeks ago,i joined my seniors to play futsal in of the futsal court in Petaling Jaya...I went there with Sasi..He is taking diploma in engineering in kbu college..We were the only 2 from tis college..
others who played together with us are already working..we reached the court at around 10p.m. we usually play futsal at night...that is the best time to do that..by the time v reached,everyone was waiting for us..then we started to play minutes later..proudly sayin,i scored the opening goal of the game..since then onwards,i was scoring goals ceaselessly..the match ended at 11p.m..I was the top scorer and one of my teammates proposed to incorporate me in his futsal team..so,2mr m goin 2 Petaling Jaya again for a match..Hope for my success..

No comments:

Post a Comment